Thursday, December 25, 2014

What it all comes down to...


This psot wont be a video. sorry for all of those who are so used to it. (also I have already fixed five spelling errors in that one sentence so forgive me if there are more)

I wanted to try and keep the Spirit of Christmas and give it a peace that I have ot given anything else on my blog.

Today we celebrated the birth of a baby boy born over 2,000 years ago. There are many out there that think that this whole story cant be true, and honestly in the society that we live in its hard to believe otherwise. But thats the crazy thing about the thr truth. To quote my favorite musical "In a world where disception and lies are worshiped and adored. When an old man comes in telling the truth it is easier to write him off as crazy than to consider for a moment that it could be possilbe or true,"

I KNOW this event happened! I know there were Angels that anounced his birth and I know that there were wisemen the set out to follow a star and to seek him. I know that meraculous things happened that night because the greatest thing to ever happen on the earth was to happen because of this baby's birth.This baby came to earth to die. Thats it. His whole purpose in life was to come to die for you and for me. He lived as the example to what we should be and then when the time came he gave his life as a sacrifice for our sins,

He did not come to die for all of us but for each of us individually. He sacrificed so much more than we could ever imagine for me and for you individually. Becuase of this He saved our lives and he continues to. If we want or are in need of help he is there to save us again and again. His death will nt be for not if we dont allow it to be.

ENDLESS HOPE! RELENTLESS JOY! STARTED WITH A BABY BOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment